when we meet
- Sunday mornings: We encourage our youth to worship with their families at 8:30am or 11:00am. Sunday School meets in between services at 9:45am.
- Sunday nights: Club 56 (5th & 6th grades), Junior High (7th-9th), and Sr. High (10th-12th) meet from 4:00-6:00pm where we start with hangout time and games, then break into small groups and study God's word with one another. Sometimes we even find ourselves heading on the road to meet in different locations and serving in mission projects. We will come together for a meal at 5:30pm before heading home. We invite you to join us and be a part of the GraceYouth.
- Wednesday nights: We share in a church-wide meal from 5:30-6:15pm and then worship together with fun, laughter, and study. This is a great time to be with friends and make some new ones, but most importantly it's time to spend with God in worship.
Some of the things we do:
- Community Rummage Sale (January)
- Valentine's Banquet Fundraiser
- Veritas Worship Weekend
- VBS Leaders (Summer)
- Culinary and Film camps (Summer)
- Ozark Mission Project (Summer)
- The Adventure Outdoor retreat (July)
- Confirmation Classes (Every other year)
- Refuge Retreat for grades 6-9 (November)
- ReCon Retreat for grades 10-12 (November)
- Christmas Missions & Events through the Advent Season